CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 October 2017

9th-13th October 2017

Kg 1 Class Activities

Red colour introduction and activities


 

 
Sorting red colour
 
Painting red socks





My Favourite Clothes



 
Self grooming and combing activity

 

Washing Handkerchiefs


 

My Favourite Food


My Favourite Toy 




 Snack time!



Quran Hifz Lesson

D.I. Activity








Number 1 formation




 Fun with play dough



Kg 2 Class Activities 

Washing hands activity


Show and tell


Counting and Drawing apples


Kg 3 Class Activities

D.I. activities






P.E. Lesson

 



Value revision 





 Number formation




Show and Tell










 Fruit observation


'oa' digraph


Letter U formation



Free Play Activities




Dramatisation 



 Shoot the ball




Grapes craft




 Pegging on a colour wheel




Friday Activity on the expression program.












No comments:

Post a Comment